Saturday 16 May 2015

I assure you, things are still happening

It's just the fact I have been doing so much at once beside 40k.  I've been looking after a friend's farm while they were up north, I'm in the process of writing a novel and there's been a lot of other stuff going on i.e. everyday life.

My thunderhawk is awaiting a pair of wings and some undercarriage pieces which I'm having cut for me, as I am too lazy.
For some reason, I assembled a squad of crisis suits and a piranha...

the drop pod is not part of the squad, it was just there
I'll never amass a decent Tau army.  My brother got them at one point and was never in the mood to assemble them; he's one of those people who think 40k is simply another miniature hobby like trains and such...

been a long time since I used evil sunz scarlet and THRONE is it loud

I'm also in the process of painting my beautiful 3rd captain.  Most of the base colour is there, next will be the dryad bark wash; the wings I'll paint last.

My third big project is making my chapter master; he will be magnetized to have every-- almost every-- combination of weapon he's allowed, even a boltgun and chainsword just for photos.

everything in various states of converting; note the RT boltgun and the combi-plasma above it
As you see, I don't particularly like to give him-- or anyone-- weapons straight off the sprue.  And don't ask what the land speeder jets are for, they're nothing.





I was happy to find that I still had a heresy-era chainsword left on the remnants of the chaos sprues in the bottom of the box.  The torso will look a little less Grey knight-ish when I have finished.

So that's that.  I am still doing things, just not any one thing at a time.

D

No comments:

Post a Comment