Wednesday 7 February 2018

My novel is nearing completion!

Yes!  It's a thing, it's really a thing!

Something a bit different today, a bit shorter too; nothing 40K-related per se, but still a hobby thing I guess...?  I just went in to town to pick up the rough assembly of Welcome Home for reviewing.  I've edited it as far as I can, now it's up to the publishers to lay it out on paper.


It's going to be a chunky piece, I can tell you that right away; 320+ pages in its roughly assembled form.  Also it's looking spectacular with all the illustrations!  I hope that the inclusion of my art can bring something new to the fantasy novel table.



So yeah, find me on Facebook!  An Apocalyptican Fairytale is the page.  As soon as I find out how, I'll have a PDF of chapter 1 up for you to have a look at and see whatcha think; I guess I'm just sorry for not figuring out a way sooner.
For now though, I guess I'll say that's that!

Bye bye for now.

2 comments:

  1. That's looking awesome D. Keep us posted, I would love to get a copy at some point :-)

    ReplyDelete