Thursday 6 October 2016

Sagolanda: the official Sagodjur Fjorlag encyclopaedia


There we are.  With a banner and everything.

Bit of a short post to-day, more of an announcement I suppose;  I've decided that there was too much fluff in my own twisted little world of 40k to keep to myself and I would like to share it with you...
So, inspired by a fellow blogger, I decided to have a go at turning my blog into a bit of a wiki of sorts for the machinations of my hobby; namely my chapter (hence the name) and perhaps the knight house Silenzi at a later stage.  I've got a few pages underway, and it's all a bit of a mess right now, sorry.  I'll be adding information as it comes to me, please forgive the incompleteness.

I've added in a rather too inconspicuous button in the sidebar to go to the general overview page-- it's underneath the "featured post" thing-- or you can click this link to go there too.

Hope you enjoy what fluff I can provide, and please check back later when I've got some more content!

Bye bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. That's great stuff pal! Glad to know I'm inspiring, haha!

    Looking forward to giving it a proper read later when I'm not at a conference!

    ReplyDelete