Wednesday 19 July 2017

Commission work: Tzeentch Imperial Knight finished!

Well, it took a long time, but he's finally here!  My first explicitly chaos IK conversion (my first commission, the gladiator was technically corrupted against his will), a knight gallant.  Photo time! 


Hmm... He's going to be run with the client's Thousand Sons, I hope the scheme ties in alright...


The thunderstrike gauntlet was the last thing to come together, as the bits were... difficult to source.  A visit to my younger siblings remedied that eventually.


I had the tortoise on hand already, and two sets of plastic chessmen 'specially for a tzeentch conversion-- pretty chuffed that I've finally got to use them!



The tilt shield was a flash of inspiration, rather pleased with it.





So, that's that!

Next up is the fallen angels, and they're nearing completion too.

As always, would you like anything particularily grimdark built or painted?  Contact me @ lonely.kitbasher@yahoo.com, or check out my commissions site.  Hee hee, I think for the moment I'd rather like to back off on the titans right now-- I mean, I've got a FW lancer waiting for me, and as fun as this chap was, it's taken quite a bit out of me.



Bye bye for now.

6 comments:

  1. I think my favourite part by far is the pilot. Just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was a tricky customer to work in, but the client specifically asked for him so I'm happy it worked out.

      Delete
  2. Holy shit, this is incredible! So many cool and thematic details. You really should send some pictures of it to white dwarf.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee hee, not sure about that actually. one, it's not mine anymore, it's currently in the post and on it's way to the states, so no photos anymore XD two, does GW mind if one uses non-GW bits e.g. starfish arms etc? Thanks anyway.

      Delete
  3. By Tzeentch, that is one crazy-cool knight. The base decor really does it justice. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was a little bit sad to see him go, but only a little.

      Delete