Tuesday 18 November 2014

My first post





Grace to you, and peace by the grace of our benevolent God-Emperor.

I was back and forth at length about doing a blog, several people did ask me if I had one... so here we are.  This is my first post, so I don't really know how to start.

I am a big fan of the Legend of Zelda series, I suppose that's a start.  I like drawing fantasy heroes and such, so I suppose I could upload some of my art...
Also, more importantly, I am a war-gamer.  Warhammer 40,000 to be exact.  Okay, not a war-gamer as such, but I love the 41st millennium as a whole.  As you may have noted, I field Space Marines, my own Chapter which I will introduce at some point.  I'm not that much of a painter, but I might also give hints to those nervous to begin painting-- you don't have to start out painting like Games Workshop's studio team, and you don't even have to aspire to them.

 
  There we are.  My first post.  It wasn't quite so nerve-wracking as I once thought.  I will try to post regularly, once a week if possible.  Thank you for taking notice of my blog.

For his glory and the glory of Him on Earth.

D.

No comments:

Post a Comment