Friday 30 March 2018

Commission work: orky plasma obliterator finished

Um, yeah!  This is a thing.  I guess when you're commissioned to make a "looted plasma obliterator", I suppose this is what happens.

I started off with the base of the aquila strongpoint's turret, then started piling bits on; all the bits I could find, really.  There are even bits of spider carapace, as this is to go with the spider themed orks I began with the tank.


This would be a lot harder to pull off without the power of fire; a lot of these bits I melted into place.  Twenty points if you can guess all the bits.  Go on, have a crack! (commences villain laugh.)


I figured that instead of these orks commandeering any large plasma weapon, all they managed was to do was scrape together a swag of plasma pistols, then wired them all up together with a few bits or ordinary dakka to make up for inaccuracy.  I'd hate to be anywhere within a fifty mile radius when this thing fires...


And that's that!  In other news I've finished that set of IK banners, and there's rumours of a C'tan shard on the near horizon...

Bye bye for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment