Saturday 10 March 2018

The Sago Altar site gets a much-needed update

www.sago-altar.com

In light of recent circumstances (that being, oh, I don't know, MY BOOK GETTING AN ISBN AND PRACTICALLY ON THE BRINK OF PUBLICATION!!!)  I resolved to sit down, bite the bullet and make the Sago Altar my own.  Holy Throne, but domain names are expensive...

I've updated everything about it.  Everything.  Come and have a look, I'm even working on a bio ATM!  There's a gallery of completed commissions, a gallery of personal favorites (with a good many familiar faces), updated contact details and ALL the social media.  Most importantly, though, there's the first-ever public information on my novel Welcome Home, including a preview of the first chapter!

So come on and have a gander!

Bye bye for now.

www.sago-altar.com


2 comments:

  1. Awesome! That is so exciting that you are close to getting your book published, I'm looking forward to it. I have published something as well in the past, so I know how much work it takes to get it to this stage; nowhere near as cool as yours though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Thank you for being around, your encouragement has worked wonders on this Lonely Kitbasher!

      Delete